Iveco has announced the launch of Elements, a range of tailored service packages designed to maximise vehicle uptime by providing operators with a choice of contracts to suit their particular operation.
At the Iveco New Zealand aftersales conference at the end of May the company announced it was launching the programmed maintenance option, available immediately on the Daily. Until year-end all new Daily models sold will include the ServiceBond package of Elements free of charge. Elements will become available on the truck side of the business effective in Q3, but in the meantime Iveco is providing tailored quotes to customers who wish to purchase a contract now.
Iveco Elements provides the customer peace of mind, allowing them to go about their business trusting that their Iveco vehicle is covered. Says general manager Ian Walker: “This is an exciting new development for Iveco New Zealand. We now have the coverage we need to offer our customers total peace of mind so they can focus on their business and know that their vehicle is in trusted hands.
“The benefit of having a single monthly cost for all repair and maintenance, especially when coupled with an Iveco finance option, helps our customers control their monthly costs. Add to that the tax benefit of a lease and maintenance program and it’s another real advantage that Iveco are bringing to our customer base.”
Iveco Elements is made up of the ServiceBond package, which provides routine service on the vehicle, and the EasyRoad package which provides service, friction, repair and maintenance.
The benefits of the Elements package are something customers have been asking for and Iveco has responded in turn providing the following:
- Flexibility: choose the service package most suited to individual needs.
- Transparency: maximum transparency in payments and monthly rates enable customers to always know their vehicle servicing costs in advance, with no unexpected expenditure.
- Efficiency: Elements guarantees the exclusive use of Origin 100% Iveco parts at all times, combined with the commitment and professionalism of the Iveco Service network.
- Capability: Iveco offers maximum capability thanks to the constant specialist training of its technicians and the availability of the latest generation technology and equipment.
- Safety: with its range of service packages, vehicle uptime is maximised and provides additional peace of mind.
- Value: regular maintenance and guaranteed servicing ensure that vehicle residual values are maximised.
There is a multitude of year/kilometre options within the Elements packages, ranging from two years up to seven years and 1m km. Vehicles must be serviced at one of Iveco’s 18 parts and service dealers located throughout New Zealand.